Monday, October 9, 2017

Almond Butter Cookies


Almond Butter Cookies

easy


I think that everyone who follows a low carb plan has heard of Paula Deen's Magical Peanut Butter Cookie recipe. No flour and very few ingredients. I recently bought a jar of almond butter for the first time and I started thinking that this could be substituted for peanut butter and be an awesome cookie!


So I followed the recipe here and I added about 1 teas. of baking powder. And I used half a cup of Swerve as a sweetener and the other half a cup of Walmart's brand of Stevia in the big bag.
for the ones on the front row, I put some slivered almonds on the top. 




And I baked them at 350 for about 10 minutes. These cookies are SO good. When they're warm and fresh from the oven they're nice and chewy. As they cool they get a little more firm but they're not crunchy or hard.  




I also have another easy cookie recipe Sugarfree Pecan Meringue Cookies on my blog and I will be adding more ideas for low carb and diabetic friendly cookies for the upcoming holiday season. 

Stay tuned! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment